- Hexo is a fast and powerful site generator designed specifically for personal blogging. There is a lot of plugins to make it even powerful.
- With the power of travis, you can automate the site generating progress and separate the process of editing from publishing.
- You can deploy your generated site to github pages, a free and easy-to-use page hosting service.
This article is going to instruct you to setup a blog with these handy tools.
npm install -g hexo-cli
Once you have hexo installed, you can use following commands to initialize the target folder
hexo init BLOG_DIR
- new post, hexo new [layout] TITLE
- publish a draft, hexo publish [layout] TITLE
with these commands, you can deploy the web site to the server configured.